Tuesday 15 January 2013

Some Actual Crafting!

Ok, so it's not crafting from this year yet but I realised there were a few layouts from last year that were yet to be blogged!
Following on from the introduction of my new, beautiful, niece I thought I would share a couple of layouts featuring established nieces who are equally beautiful :)


This is Elsie trying so hard not to smile for the camera, she failed :)


 I love these old papers and thought it was about time they were in an album rather than hidden in a box!
Next up is Elsie's sister Bella, she's a right little tinker!


Bella is not a dog lover but she loves my Alfie.  She doesn't love him enough to visit him but every time I see her she wants to see photos of him.  I bought her this cute, cuddly dog for her birthday and straight away she called him Alfie :)


Although her Alfie went everywhere with her she has now informed me he went for a walk and didn't come back :(
I am getting closer to starting my Project Life album, photos are printed and supplies are sorted, now I just need to find the time to get cracking on it!
I would like to thank everyone for their well wishes for my sister, she's still in hospital but is getting much better :)
I hope your week is going well and you are staying safe if you have snow.
Thanks for visiting
Jo x

7 comments:

Sandra said...

Such agreat blog post Jo, I love the stories behind the layouts. Fabulous

yvette said...

Yes Jo, such pretty layouts, love the mix of patterns and colours. Such sweet little gilrs as well.

My not so simple life said...

adorable layouts, love the 'puppy love' one

Sian said...

Aw, sorry to hear Alfie went walkabout - I bet she's glad you took those pictures when you did (and turned them into such a lovely layout!)

Barbara Eads said...

I love your phrase "little tinker." I suppose that is the same as we say "little stinker." I like your way better---sounds more refined. I really like your layout style and look forward to more of them.

Alison said...

Lovely layouts...glad to hear your sister is improving!
Alison xx

Lou said...

great pages Jo - you'll have an album full of layouts if you done one for all your neices x