Thursday 14 May 2015

Crochet Mood Blanket Week Nineteen

The evenings have been a bit chilly here this week so it's been lovely to work on my blanket.  Here are the colours for week nineteen:

Day 127 - Lime, I had a massive weight gain :(
Day 128 - Turquoise, I had a great day and was really happy :)
Day 129 - Magenta, I spent the day at the crop and had a win at bingo in the evening :)
Day 130 - Spring Green, it was a lovely day so I went for a long walk and cut the grass :)
Day 131 - Saffron, another gorgeous, sunny day :)
Day 132 - Violet, I had a nice day and went for a really long walk in the evening :)
Day 133 - Pomegranate, I went out to dinner with my best friend and her daughter :)
I love how colours clash and blend depending on where they are placed :)
Rain here today so I might have silver as my next colour!

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

3 comments:

Sian said...

It looks so well balanced..you couldn't have achieved that if you'd tried I bet. It has just worked itself out beautifully

Becky said...

I think it is looking lovely!

Sandra said...

I honestly don't see a clash, to me it flows beautifully