Wednesday 22 February 2012

Time Has Flown!

I can't believe how quickly the time has passed but I think it's because I have been a busy bee :)

Last Monday I went down to Paul's to spend Valentine's day with him. I made him some heart shaped cupcakes:


And a card:




Thursday saw me leaving my old job :( I got some amazing presents, had too much to drink and a strange lunch:

On Saturday I went to my monthly crop. It was the sixth anniversary so Gaye made us each one of these:



A honey candle in a cup! I can't tell you how amazing they smell.

I even managed to get a couple of layouts done! I used the gorgeous February kit from Gotta Craft.



I love this picture of Maddie.



A very rare picture of me and my sisters!

On Sunday I met Paul in London and it really was a beautiful day:



We had a lovely lunch on the Tattershall Castle:



With gorgeous views of the Thames:



While I was sitting on Embankment who should walk past me? None other than Tom Jones! Did I grab my camera and get a picture? NO! Epic fail :(

On Monday I started my new job and I'm loving it :)

I hope your week is going well.

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

Lou said...

fantastic cakes Jo and from your photo it looks like you had a nice time. Shame about Tom!!

Sian said...

It's great to hear that the new job is going well :) I enjoyed your newsy catch-up today - I haven't been feeling great and it's nice to read about a week of great activity!

Alison said...

Glad to hear the new job's working out...and the cupcakes look fab!
Alison xx

Lorna said...

Wow - you have had a busy week. Great London photos and some very cute cupcakes!

Ali said...

I love how you blog, it's always so well written. Yummy cakes, please may I have a copy of the candle photo, and glad to see you're having a good time with Paul. Hope the job is wonderful.

My not so simple life said...

sounds like youve had a great week! love the candle and the cupcakes :)

Lisa-Jane said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying your new job! Sounds like you've had a lovely busy week in a good way.