Wednesday 7 March 2012

WOYWW

I haven't joined in with this for such a long time, mainly due to my desk being used as a bit of a dumping ground!

Well I thought enough's enough, if I show off my untidy desk then it will motivate me to sort it out and actually get some scrapping done on it!

Without further ado here it is:


It's covered in kits so I'm going to start another drive to get them used up! Hopefully there will be an improvement by next week :)

Head over to Julia's blog to see what everyone else is working on this week.

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

14 comments:

Peggy said...

welcome back !

Karen said...

Great to see you back on WOYWW Jo, I love your creative space especially the pretty bunting :)

Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen xx

Sian said...

Gotta love a big pile of kits!

Sarah said...

How handy is your shelf of punches?! I need one!! Good luck getting through those kits!! x

SandeeNC said...

Oh heck, just move the pile to the floor, that's what that space is for! lol waving hi from the beautiful hills of North Carolina :)

Alison said...

Let's just say you're not going torun out of paper anytime soon!
Alison xx

Lou said...

ooooh lots of pretty papers there, looking forward to seeing what you do with them xx

Jo said...

Oooo, looks like lots of scrapbook kits! Love the bunting.
Jo x
#95

Catie Cuddles said...

Good luck with getting started on using those kits some nice colours have been spied! Catherine 176

Julie said...

Love all those yummy punches!!

CraftygasheadZo said...

Hello, fab desk. Oooh punches! Take care, enjoy this WOYWW, it's now Thursday afternoon & I'm still doing the snooping bit, all but in shifts! Zo xx 60

Sandra said...

I always think you're good at working your way through all your kits. Get Sam to pick one for you to work through :)

scrappymo! said...

That bunting hanging from the shelf is lovely...what a great idea!

Mary said...

Hi, You certainly are not alone. I don't know of a crafter who doesn't have kits that need to be worked on. I take mine to my Monday crop and work on them there. Eventually I'll have everything caught up...well that's the plan! Welcome back and by the way....your desk doesn't look so bad!