Saturday, 13 April 2013

Week four!

Well I've come down to the south coast to spend a lovely, long weekend with Paul.

Yesterday I took little Miss Pippy for a walk to the beach


It was a really gorgeous evening and the surf was up!


Today is a horse of a different colour!


Rain and low cloud that doesn't look like it's going to budge for the rest of the day, I don't care though because look what I brought with me:


All of my bits and pieces for project life :) and here is week 4 done and dusted


It snowed and I had a snowball fight, with the dogs, at midnight, in my PJs! I came home from work to find my neighbour, Drew, had made a lovely snow angel in the front garden. Pippy got a snow beard and wore her bandana on her head...strange puppy :) I tried a new flavour yoghurt. Paul bought me Project Life page protectors for my birthday, I sorted all of my paper scraps and drank too much coffee!


This was a really lucky week for me. I won £179 on the lottery, then £20 on a scratch card, then £10 on the lottery, £5 on a scratch card, £30 at bingo and another £15 at bingo! I haven't had any wins since so think I used all of my luck! Alfie was super cute cuddling Maddie and showing off how handsome he is.

So that was week 4, seems like only yesterday really.

I hope you're having a good weekend whether you have rain or shine.

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Love your pics of the beach!! Wow you did well with all those wins! Love the PL pages! x

Lisa-Jane said...

Well done you for taking your scrapping stuff! Its certainly the best thing to do on days like this!

Angelfish said...

Lovely to see the sun in your photo. You're doing a brilliant job with Project Life.
Fi xx

Alison said...

Glad you saw a BIT of sun this weekend!
Alison xx

Louise said...

great photo and loving the PL pages x

Sandra said...

And as you read it all back, yes it does feel like yesterday ... I remember all if it :). I'm really loving your PL album

My simple life said...

well done on all the wins! and theres no such thing as too much coffee!