Saturday 13 April 2013

Week four!

Well I've come down to the south coast to spend a lovely, long weekend with Paul.

Yesterday I took little Miss Pippy for a walk to the beach


It was a really gorgeous evening and the surf was up!


Today is a horse of a different colour!


Rain and low cloud that doesn't look like it's going to budge for the rest of the day, I don't care though because look what I brought with me:


All of my bits and pieces for project life :) and here is week 4 done and dusted


It snowed and I had a snowball fight, with the dogs, at midnight, in my PJs! I came home from work to find my neighbour, Drew, had made a lovely snow angel in the front garden. Pippy got a snow beard and wore her bandana on her head...strange puppy :) I tried a new flavour yoghurt. Paul bought me Project Life page protectors for my birthday, I sorted all of my paper scraps and drank too much coffee!


This was a really lucky week for me. I won £179 on the lottery, then £20 on a scratch card, then £10 on the lottery, £5 on a scratch card, £30 at bingo and another £15 at bingo! I haven't had any wins since so think I used all of my luck! Alfie was super cute cuddling Maddie and showing off how handsome he is.

So that was week 4, seems like only yesterday really.

I hope you're having a good weekend whether you have rain or shine.

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Love your pics of the beach!! Wow you did well with all those wins! Love the PL pages! x

Lisa-Jane said...

Well done you for taking your scrapping stuff! Its certainly the best thing to do on days like this!

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Lovely to see the sun in your photo. You're doing a brilliant job with Project Life.
Fi xx

Alison said...

Glad you saw a BIT of sun this weekend!
Alison xx

Lou said...

great photo and loving the PL pages x

Sandra said...

And as you read it all back, yes it does feel like yesterday ... I remember all if it :). I'm really loving your PL album

My not so simple life said...

well done on all the wins! and theres no such thing as too much coffee!