Wednesday, 14 June 2017

Week Twenty Three and A Real Challenge!

Week twenty three was a good one, here are the highlights:

On Monday, instead of going for my usual walk, I went to a coffee shop in my lunch break
To meet up with lovely friends, this is wonderful Mary who I don't get to see that often.
This week was my first anniversary at Zumba, I've come a long way in the last year!  To celebrate my anniversary they made me workout at the front of the class!
We had some very strong winds and I saw this casualty when I went walking in the park :(
I was having a sort out and I found the trousers I wore to my first ever Slimming World weigh in!  It's hard to believe that, at one point, these trousers were so tight that I actually burst the seams when I sat down!
We were very organised on Thursday and got up early to go and vote before work
But then the car wouldn't start so we were a bit late for work :(
I turned my back for 5 minutes at slimming and then found a ton of these photos on my phone! :)
I lost 2 and a half pounds and got my 8 and a half stone award!
Which made dirty pudding taste even more amazing!
On Saturday I was up very early to collect a parcel from the sorting office
It contained some amazing stash :)
In the afternoon I took part in this:
It really was so much fun and I can highly recommend it.
I was determined to do the Leap of Faith at the end.  You jump off a platform that's 10 foot high but you have to do it from standing so you're actually looking down 15 feet.  It doesn't sound high but believe me it was!  I was so determined to do it but it was so hard, luckily there was a lovely marshall with me at the top and he talked to me until I'd calmed down and then I finally took the leap, it was amazing!
And I was very proud to have completed the challenge and collect my medal :)
On Sunday I went out walking with Sarah and Bingo, I was demoted to the rear of the car!
Then I had a lazy day and a very early night because Monday was one hell of a long day!

I hope you're having a great week and thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

1 comment:

Becky said...

Those trousers are unbelievable. You have done so well! And congrats on the Leap of Faith too - not sure I could do that!