Friday 7 July 2017

Five Favourites Finished - January

It's taken me longer to get my backside in gear and post these finished layouts than it did to actually create them!

My yearly album always starts with the very first photo of me and Maddie taken just after midnight and this year is no different.
When I first saw this paper I didn't have a clue how I was going to use it but this page came together really quickly.  I was all ready to go out out for Sarah's birthday and I was so pleased to finally be able to wear a top I'd got years ago but had always been too small!
January always includes a layout of me on my birthday and this year I definitely was feeling happy :)
It also snowed on my birthday which was nice.  Me and Sarah went walking over the golf course where the snow was quite thick in places.
These two are always having cuddles and I'll never tire of taking a photo of all of the cuddles and then getting them in an album :)
And there we have it, the 2017 album is started.

Time to start working on the February pages now!

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

3 comments:

My Little World said...

Fab layouts Jo! x

Becky said...

These are five great layouts!

Sandra said...

Well done Jo, you're certainly back in your scrapping grove xx