Friday 15 September 2017

Week Thirty Four Included More Dogs

Week thirty four was a hectic one, here are the highlights:

I was still looking after the gorgeous Monica on Monday :)
Work was busy :)
I got my socks cast on :)
I took my hula hoop to Zumba and we all had a laugh with it :)
I moved in to my sister's to look after her dog Teddy while she was on holiday :)
More Zumba :)
Alice came home from her holiday and I had lots of cuddles :)
Another week at target, another dirty pudding :)
We all went for a walk with Teddy over Epsom Downs :)
And then we snuggled down and I introduced Alice to the film Hook :)
I was up very early on Sunday morning to do a paper round, a great way to start the day :)
I saw some more of Alice :)
And spent some time sitting in the sunshine :)
Before going to the club again for bingo.  We both had about 3 wins each but the winnings only totalled about £17.50!
So another great week is over and I'll be back to share week thirty five soon.

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

1 comment:

Becky said...

What lovely weather you had! Well done at still being at target.