Sunday 22 November 2009

Lazy Sunday

On Friday I had a nice soak in the bath, washed my hair, had my dinner and was ready to settle down to some serious scrapping when Queenie phoned to say that Nicola had broken down and we had to go to her rescue!  Problem all sorted, flat battery, but scrapping out of the window!

Saturday was a great day for crafting.  Wet and windy outside but warm and cosy inside.  I managed to come up with a layout for the Scrap Like You Mean It, week 47 challenge.  The challenge was to use leaves or trees and it just so happened that I had recently taken pictures of a lovely oak tree purely to use with a poem my brother has etched in his garden pathway.

The wise old owl sat in an oak
The more she saw the less she spoke
The less she spoke the more she heard
Why can't we be like that wise old bird!

I also had a look on the Sarah's Cards blog where they currently have a sketch competition, here's my entry:

The weather's bad again today so I popped to Tesco to get some matchboxes to make an advent box for Christmas.  I'm going to be left with a ton of matches that I have no clue what to do with!

Off to paint and watch the darts.............come on Taylor!!!

No comments: