Tuesday 2 February 2010

Another Grey Day!

Heavy clouds are everywhere today but it was still fun walking Alfie in the park, even if he did come home covered in mud!

Yesterday I worked on a LO that's been on my mind for ages.  It's a picture of Maddie that I absolutely love, taken in 2001.


I'm not sure about the word lazy I might change the letters to another alphabet.





I love the flowers and the bling



And I think the pattern on the glass pebbles go really well with the pattern on the cushion

I thought I would show you the clock I have in my living room.  I find it so easy to tell the time on it but, if I see a normal clock I struugle to work out the time!  I love my clock because I love all things quirky



It makes me smile and I love how it confuses other people



And these two little words remind me to get things done, to live my life because it does go far too quickly!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

stunning page, such a cute photo, that clock is awesome, my OH struggles if its not digital so he would be very confused with this lol

Sandra said...

Absoultly gorgeous layout. LOL ... How much fun is your clock ... I love it LOL