Sunday 7 February 2010

Wonderful Weekend

Paul surprised me on Friday and came to stay, I was so excited and happy.

It's been a really great weekend, no plans just plenty of scrapping time, would have been great to have a glass of wine but we can't have everything we want!

I managed to get a couple of LOs done yesterday.  Both of them using the Sarah's Cards January Kit, I really love this kit and knew exactly what photos I'd use as soon as it landed on my doormat.


I just love this picture of Maddy.  I think she felt so grown up because she decided not to sit with the adults at the table but to sit by herself when we went to the Pitcher and Piano for breakfast one Sunday.




These photos were taken somewhere near East Grinstead when we went on our first Family Camp with the scouts.  Maddie has always wanted a donkey but had to settle for making friends with a pony instead.





I'm still feeling really creative and, as all the housework/ironing's done, I'm going to get my stash out and play for the rest of the day.....don't you just love weekends?!?

No comments: