Thursday 2 June 2011

My Weekend....

.....starts today! Yes that's right, no work for me tomorrow and I'm so excited :) I'm going down to the seaside to spend some time with Paul and maybe have a paddle.

I recently joined a sketch challenge group on UKScrappers and have now completed my first layout from the May sketch.
The sketch is from PageMaps and here is my interpretation of it:
The papers are Lily Bee's This and That from Gotta Craft's May kit and it's all about the lovely room Maddie had when we went on holiday a few years ago.  It was Easter and we'd gone to spend a few days on Sandbanks in Dorset, the weather was surprisingly hot and we all managed to dip our toes in the sea.  Maddie's room was gorgeous, out of one window she could see the Sandbanks peninsular, out of the other she could see Bournemouth, hence the title:
 I'll be back that way tomorrow and I can't wait, it feels like I haven't seen the sea for such a long time.

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you all have a great weekend.
Jo xx

4 comments:

Alison said...

love the LO..have a great weekend!
Alison xx

Amy said...

Such a great layout!!
Lucky you that your weekend starts early....I'm SO jealous....but I am furloughed on Monday so I'll just have to wait 'til then for my 3 day weekend :)

My not so simple life said...

love the layout. :) hope you have a great weekend!

Lisa-Jane said...

Lovely colours and I really like your interpretation of the sketch (which I have Pinned ;-))