Sunday 17 July 2011

Busy Doing.......Nothing!

I can't believe that it been two weeks since I last blogged! Unfortunately I can't even put it down to being a social butterfly and having lots on because, when I look back, I haven't really done anything.  Time just seems to be flying by so quickly and I'm really not a fan of that :)

I did do something yesterday, I went to visit an old friend, a very dear old friend and we had such laughs.  Catching up over coffee with her and another old friend was a great way to spend the day.  I did a layout of the three of us ages ago using a photo taken back in our youth, seems like only yesterday.

Today I had a fun, crafty day and came up with this layout for the weekly challenge over on UKScrappers.  The challenge was: something old, I used the flowers, something new, the papers were new from the Sarah's Cards kit I got yesterday, something borrowed, I used the sketch from page 103 of the Page Maps book and something blue, the paper.
I love this picture of me and Maddie taken at the foot of Portland Bill in June 2002.
Every day, even though she's 17 now, she'll come and give me a cuddle and tell me I'm her best friend and I really couldn't ask for anything more.

Typing this post has made me realise just how much I've missed blogging and I definitely won't be leaving it so long next time.

Hope you've had a good weekend.
Jo x

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Glad you had a lovely day, more days out with friends is what is needed. Gorgeous layout Jo

Alison said...

It's always good to catch up with friends....great LO!
Alison xx

Ali said...

Jo, that's lovely, beautiful colours and a great story. Hope you're all good, Ali xx

Winnie said...

It really IS scary how fast time flies! Love your LO. :D