Saturday 2 July 2011

Another Busy Week

This week has gone so quickly and I think that's because it's been so busy.

It was Maddie's 17th Birthday on Thursday.
The only picture she let me take on the morning of her birthday!  In the evening we went to my brother's house for a BBQ, it was a great night.
My sister Jess decided to have her picture taken with everyone, here she is with my brother Jon.
With my nephew Egg (I shall tell you the story about his name another time!)
With the birthday girl.

With my sister Jemma, highlighting her large chin, and my nephew Archie.

She didn't manage to get into this picture of my mum and nephew Jack.

We had such a fun night and I really have to thank Jon and his wife Lisa for a really great night.

Now a layout to show you.
One of my favourite photos of Maddie at Chesil Beach.
Today I'm going to meet up with some friends from my Tour Managing days.  We're having lunch in Wimbledon Village.  Sunday I'll be back at Wimbledon because Paul's bringing a coach party down for the tennis and then on Monday I'm spending the day in Windsor with him.

I hope you have a fantastic weekend.
Jo xx

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like Maddie had a great birthday!!! Busy week here too ... hope you are enjoying the weekend! x

Alison said...

Enjoy your weekend....looks like you had a great time for Maddie's Birthday
Alison xx

Michelle S said...

Looks like she had a cool birthday :) It's my daughters 13th soon! Aaargh! {wish me luck!} hehehe

Winnie said...

Looks like you all had a good time!