Wednesday 5 February 2014

Week Five

I'm a little bit late with my weekly round up this week, I was away for a lovely, long weekend and I didn't have access to the internet.

Last week was a quiet one but here are the highs...and the lows!
I went to bingo with the girls and had a good night even though I didn't have a win.
The cold, wet days mean I spend a lot of time dreaming about a nice, hot bubble bath :)
It was time to wash the towels I use to dry Alfie's paws, yuk!
He did give me a lovely cuddle afterwards :)
I went to Slimming World and gained half a pound, I wasn't too worried though because I felt thinner and my clothes felt a bit looser.
When I got home for slimming I enjoyed my weekly 'dirty' pudding :)
My boss dropped his carton of soup, it went on the fridge, on the floor and all over him.  He stood in it and then walked it all round the office!
Friday night was a real treat, dinner out and bingo :)
Saturday I had a lovely drive down to the coast and spotted this rainbow.
I finally got to spend some time with my man after 2 months apart!
And we had a mouthwateringly gorgeous Chinese.
He really enjoyed looking through my Project Life album...well he said he enjoyed it :)
I spent lots of time cuddling this girl.
And I won a prize on Instagram!

So another great week for me.

Hope you had a good weekend and a great start to this week.

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

6 comments:

My not so simple life said...

Looks like a very busy week!

Anonymous said...

What a good week other than the soup incident!

Sian said...

A real "lift your spirits" round up! Lovely to see some good stuff in there, especially the PL album being enjoyed

Lou said...

we've also washed the dog towels this week! good roundup and i'm sure he loved your PL album x

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

A great week all round for you, if not your boss!

Becky said...

That looks like a fun week!