Monday 15 December 2014

Week Fifty

I can't believe how quickly the weeks are passing now!  Here are the highs and lows of week fifty:

Clear but cold weather means we've had some lovely sunrises:
I wrote out a few Christmas cards:
I made a hat that was modelled by my beautiful assistant :)
We've had far too many sweets and biscuits in the office which caused me to gain 3.5lbs this week!
I got my presents wrapped, not traditional paper but Maddie is a Marvel nut!
I was naughty and still had dirty pudding:
I got a lovely hamper gift delivered to work :)
Friday was a horrible day because Maddie hasn't been well and for the first time in 15 years actually went to the doctors!  I had a lovely surprise in the evening though when Paul turned up :)
We had a great day out on Saturday and stopped off for lunch at Gorgeous Gerties in Dorking :)
And of course we had to have some of their lovely cake!
It was party night at bingo with a free buffet and wine, we didn't win anything apart from the little prize in the crackers :)
Mum won a Christmas jumper that she's going to give to my sister Jessica.
But not before I modelled it :)
And before I knew it Sunday night had arrived and I was snuggled on the sofa with my boy.
I just know that this week is going to whizz by and I already know there are going to be some sad times with a funeral on Wednesday :(

I hope you have a great week.
Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

4 comments:

Sian said...

I'm sorry to hear about the funeral this week.

Week 50 had lots of good stuff. I like that wrapping paper (and that hat!)

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Somebody in this house would love that Marvel wrapping paper too. Hope Maddie is on the mend now x

Emma said...

Looking fab in that Christmas jumper Jo :)
I love your ideas for Christmas wrapping paper too and hope Maddie is feeling better x

Sandra said...

Now I'm wondering if that jumper has found its way into your wardrobe lol