Monday 8 December 2014

Week Forty Nine

Well the first week in December is over and I had a blast!  Here are the highlights:

On the 1st December I always put my tree up, the photo wouldn't be complete without my photo bomber!
And here it is without her :)
Excited about getting to work? Probably not :)
Alfie got a new baby which he loves, you can just about make out the blur of his waggy tail!
We turned the office in to a disco :)
I lost another pound this week at Slimming World and enjoyed this dirty pudding :)
On Friday night I went out for dinner and bingo with the girls, how old school is that scampi in a basket? :)
Saturday was crop day and I had a really great time, I even managed 2 layouts!
And I was feeling very festive in my Christmas jumper, a gift from my mum.
On Sunday I felt really ill so spent the day on the sofa, under my blanket, watching TV while nurse Alfie looked after me.
After a night of coughing I'm still not feeling that great today but hey ho it's off to work I go.

I hope you have a great week.

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

6 comments:

Sian said...

I hope you feel a lot better soon and enjoy another week of getting ready for Christmas.

I like scampi in a basket, but you know what I like even more? Scampi fries! I can eat several packets at a go

Barbara Eads said...

There's nothing worse than being sick during the holidays! Luckily you got to enjoy several fun things already. Hopefully, this will be a brief setback to your festivities!

Emma said...

Jo - sorry to hear you're not well. Hopefully Nurse Alfie is on hand to help you get better soon.
I love your Christmassy pictures this week. You are all looking very festive :)

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Hope you're feeling better today Jo x

Sandra said...

You certainly got the festive season off to a fabulous start

Alison said...

Your tree looks really pretty ...you are doing so well with the weight loss xx