Thursday 19 March 2015

Crochet Mood Blanket Week Eleven

Another week has passed and another set of colours have been added to my blanket.  Here's where the mood took me:

Day 71 - Violet, I had a weight gain but it was a good day :)
Day 72 - Saffron, a sunny day and I went down to Paul's :)
Day 73 - Turquoise, a relaxing day at Paul's :)
Day 74 - Silver, I put my back out :(
Day 75 - Pomegranate, a happy day because my car passed the MOT :)
Day 76 - Petrol, a good day and my back was feeling better :)
Day 77 - Raspberry, a fun, happy day :)
And here she is!
With my sister Jemma photo bombing to give you an idea of the size :)
And now it's time to start adding a new week's colours.

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

5 comments:

Sian said...

I love how you are joining it as you go and showing us how good it all looks together

Barbara Eads said...

Your blanket is really coming along! Have you figured out how many weeks left until it's finished?

Lou said...

it sure does look good with all those colours together x

My not so simple life said...

Loving this, how long will you carry it on for?

Becky said...

Your blanket is looking great and I love your sister photobombing it - gives much better idea of how big it is getting! x