Monday 5 October 2015

Week Forty

Week forty is over and we really are whizzing towards Christmas!  Here are the highlights from week forty:

It started off great with the day off work on Monday and an invite to a Macmillan coffee morning :)
Hosted by the lovely Sandra, her cakes were amazing!
And the day finished with lots of cuddles with my boy :)
Then I got a cold so I drank plenty of honey and lemon!
I took stupid pictures of Maddie to pretend the poster man was her new beau :)
This boy made me laugh...lots!
We went out for a work lunch :)
And had this amazing paella!
Dirty pudding :)
I went down to Paul's with a Chai Tea for the journey :)
We had a lovely walk along the beach :)
And stopped for lunch at Sprinkles :)
On Sunday we were back to the beach again.
Enjoying the sunshine.
With this pretty girl :)
And before I knew it I was back home and watching Downton :)
This week is off to another exciting start :)

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

5 comments:

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Oh my, that banana topped waffle looks so good.

Sandra said...

your weekly round up always brings a smile to my face. Thank you so much for coming on Monday xxx

Becky said...

Love reading your welly roundups. You are so good at getting photos to illustrate your week :)

Virginia said...

Sounds like a grand week was had, love the beach shots and is the plane one - actually a sculpture???

Sian said...

I'm another one who always enjoys these posts and admires the photos you have to go with them. they're always so full of life. An exciting start to this week? Sounds intriguing..