Monday 6 March 2017

Week Nine And I Danced The Night Away!

Week nine has been amazing, here are the highlights:

Swimming with short hair is so much easier!
I needed a reminder of how far I've come, these 2 photos were taken 14 months apart!
Zumba was great, so was sitting down with a coffee after :)
I did enjoy a couple of pancakes and then gave up sugar in my tea and coffee for Lent.
I got some very happy mail, my first kit in over a year!
I was safe and I was seen in my new jacket :)
Spring is in the air :)
I had another great loss :)
And a delicious dirty pudding :)
I had Friday off work and started the day with a walk in the rain!
Then me and Sarah went on a road trip, stopping at Harry Ramsden's for dinner!
We travelled over 3 hours to Coventry for Peter Kay's Dance for Life :)
We were at the very front!
And we had the time of our lives, we danced for 3 solid hours!
We had giant balloons thrown at us
There were lasers:
And this is the view if you look up just as a confetti canon is fired over your head!
The music, the atmosphere, the 8000 strong crowd and Peter Kay were all amazing and I was sad when it was over and we had the long drive home :(
Saturday was crop day :)
As well as winning at bingo day :)
And after another wet walk on Sunday morning
I spent the rest of the day catching up with Project Life :)
This week is going to be a much quieter week which means I can catch my breath!

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

What a busy but FUN week you've had. My gosh, you look AMAZING....love your hair. The dance party looked unreal banana peel, & I really really liked your kit.....what one? Do tell! Made me drool with jealousy!!! Good on you finding time to catch up with your PL amongst all that:):)

Sian said...

You've packed about three weeks worth of great into one week :) I bet the Peter Kay show was fantastic.

Becky said...

Wow! What a busy week!