I managed to get a couple of layouts done at the weekend. This one was for the UKScrapper house challenge. You had to use seven photos and a technique you had never used on a layout before:
A nice busy layout to remind me of the very busy day we had searching for elephants in London. The new technique I used was to machine sew. Never done it before because I could never be bothered to unpack the sewing machine for just a small thing but I'm so glad I did. The red flowery frame is stitched and if you look very closely you can just about see it!
I loved hand cutting the flowers and layering them on.
The second layout was a Twisted Sketch, which I twisted on its side, the required twist was red so I think I got that covered!
Right now I am sitting in front of the fan wondering if I am hungry enough to move away from the cool air to get some dinner! lol x