Thursday 1 July 2010

A Wicked Day

Yesterday Maddie became sweet 16, well I'm still waiting for the sweetness to come but I'm sure it will happen soon! For four years she has been asking me to take her to see the hit West End show Wicked so I got her tickets for her birthday and boy was she surprised.

The only time she really smiled when she opened her presents was when she looked at the tickets and realised we were going to see it that day

She was great company on the train

But we had a fantastic day, the show was amazing and I sang Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen at every opportunity just to embarrass her!

I'm off craft shopping now because I think I deserve a treat too for letting her get to her 16th birthday! lol x

1 comment:

Suzy said...

My darling little angel will be 17 in a few months - there was nothing sweet about her being 16 - someone should re -write that song, lol

Bet the show was fab