Tuesday 29 June 2010

Got The Friday Feeling

I'm off work for the rest of the week and I'm so excited.  Maddie is 16 tomorrow and I've got a lovely surprise for her.  Paul and Pippy are arriving tomorrow night and I can't wait.  It's payday so I'll be visiting some craft shops and generally just chilling and crafting and enjoying the sun.

This weekend I had a go at the Twisted Sketches challenge #55.  Had great fun because I love sketches, the twist was flags and here's my interpretation:
lots of bunting and lots spare, I cut too many but it's always fun on a layout.

The letters were stamped and then cut out, an idea I saw on Shimelle's blog the other day so all credit to her.

Can't wait for the next sketch now! x

2 comments:

yvette said...

That is a great Layout Jo, I love the bunting and the photo placement. I must have a look at these sketches! Hope Maddie had a great birthday! What was her surprise?!!!!

Nancy said...

oh...You did a FANTASTIC job with this twisted sketch! love how you did the photo! fantastic work! TFS!