Sunday 27 June 2010

The Heat Is On

It has been a fantastic, sunny and relaxing weekend and I've enjoyed it so much.  I even managed to get some layouts done!

I finally cut into my April Sarah's Cards Kit and did this page of my great niece:
I love all of the different butterflies

I also did a layout using the Gotta Craft crop kit

Paul came up with the title, he said the photo reminded him of someone making snow angels

Today I had a surprise invitation to a BBQ at my sister's where I had a great water fight with the kids, I was probably the biggest kid of all but who cares, life's for living and laughing.  The day ended with the kids getting dressed up and putting on a show:

Only two days at work this week and then five days off, I really can't wait to spend some time at home scrapping and maybe slipping in some craft shopping too! x

2 comments:

Winnie said...

Gorgeous LOs! I love them both - the colours are beautiful. Love the butterflies in the first one. :D

yvette said...

What a fabuous LO Jo, the butterflies are gorgeous! great colours and what a lovely family, water fights are great fun aren't they!