Sunday 21 November 2010

How fast........

.....did this weekend go?!?!? I had another lazy weekend but can't believe it's nearly over.  I say lazy but I did have to do the housework, washing, ironing, dog walking........wow when I list it like that I can see that I haven't been lazy at all.

I did some scrapping, stayed up late to watch Children In Need (for which I had embarrassed myself all of Friday by wearing my pyjamas to work!) caught up with I'm a Celebrity (I really hope Stacey or Shaun win) and spent the rest of my time sleeping or vegging on the sofa......good times.

Here are some layouts to share:
We'd been out for the day and popped into Sainsbury's on our way home, mainly because there is a Starbucks there, and Maddie decided to wrap one of the scarfs round her head!

I just could not resist this title because I can just imagine her saying it!

This was a crop kit from Gottacraft.  As soon as I saw the bright yellow I knew exactly what photos I wanted to scrap.  When me and Maddie went on the elephant hunt in London one of the elephants we really wanted to find was Daisy A) because it's one of Maddie's middle names and B) it's my favourite flower.

I decided a few months ago that I was going to do a Book of Me.  After a visit to the loft to find the photo box and then a couple of hours sorting through the box, remembering stories and laughing at dress sense, I found a healthy number of pictures to scrap.  This one of me was taken 20 years ago, I look deep in thought but in reality I think I was just watching ducks and swans on a lake!

I just love the decorative brad I used in the centre of this flower, like the papers it came from one of the Sarah's Cards kits.

Apart from cooking dinner I have no other jobs lined up today other than to finish another BOM layout I started yesterday. 
Jo x

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Doesn't sound that lazy Jo, and I think you needed a weekend off. Fab layouts, that's for sure.