Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Double Trouble!

Last weekend saw me at the first crop of the year and I have to say I was very productive, well for me anyway!

I decided to have a crack at the weekly challenge over on UKScrappers and it was a great challenge to kick start my creativity for 2014.  We had to use this sketch:
We also had to include paints or misting and lots of journalling.  Here's what I came up with:
This is one of my favourite photos of Maddie and Alfie.  It was taken in 2010 and they were leaning on the gate saying goodbye to me as I went away for the very first weekend without them.
I can't say it was a fantastic weekend because I was so worried about the pair of them but I needn't have been because they were fine and had a great time!

How have you kick started your crafting for 2014?

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

7 comments:

My simple life said...

I went away for my first weekend form the kids in 2010 too, wonder if it was the same weekend lol. Love layout and the picture is adorable.

Louise said...

I know i'll worry sick when the time comes to leave mine. A great page Jo x

Lisa-Jane said...

That's a great page Jo and a fab picture. Its such a long way off for me but I know I will feel just as uncomfortable!

Sian said...

What a great page! Kick start my crafting? mmm..I did go shopping in TK Maxx today and I might have found a few bits and pieces

Sandra said...

You've certainly hit 2014 on a creative note. This is a gorgeous page Jo .... Looks like me being missing from the crop got you scrapping lol xx

S said...

Great page, the red, blue and yellow elements really complement each other and the photo so well. Nice.

Barbara Eads said...

I love your layout and the title is perfect!