Happy New Year to you! I am so excited about this year, I was born on the 14th and 14 has always been my lucky number so I have high hopes that there will be exciting times for me this year.
this post from January 2013 to see how I'd done with the goals I'd set myself for last year, all in all I didn't do to badly.
This year I want to focus on the following:
1. I still need to work on my time management.
2. I will carry on losing weight.
3. I want to try to make/bake/create at least two things a month from the hundreds of things I pinned on Pinterest.
4. I'm going to stop just hitting the 'like' button on Facebook and Instagram and make more of an effort to actually leave comments and interact with people.
5. Me and Maddie are going to go out and do something together at least once a month.
6. I'm hoping to read more this year.
7. I want to blog more regularly.
8. I intend to enjoy every moment!
I think that's a manageable amount of things to see me through the year.
I hope this year is fantastic for everyone.
22 hours ago