Sunday 2 January 2011

Journal Your Christmas 2010

I joined in again with JYC this year and really enjoyed it.  I didn't keep up but I did keep notes and managed to complete it yesterday.  No matter how far behind I get I always set myself the goal of getting in completed on New Year's Day.  I managed to completed 19 pages in two days to reach my goal!!!

Here are a few of my favourite pages:

Day one

Day 16 and I had to scrap this because when I posted the picture of my Santa cookie jar on Facebook last year my friend thought it was a baby picture of Maddie.  When Maddie got her Christmas PJs I knew it was a great photo opportunity!
Day 25 - the big day - Maddie looking a bit disappointed with her the cook book I got her but looking over the moon with the Bon Jovi CD, I know what will get the most use! 
And finally the completed album.  I loved doing it and can't wait for next year's to begin :o)

I hope everyone is enjoying the lovely, long weekend.  I'm off to watch the darts now, 2 World Championships on at the same time.....good times.

Jo xx

4 comments:

Sandra said...

oh Jo, well done - it's really lovely. Could I have a look at in in real life? would you bring it to the crop with you.

Wishing you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR ... may 2011 be your year xx

Winnie said...

Well done Jo! All those pages look fab!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

well done on the mammoth job :) Great pages

Sarah said...

Wow, 19 pages in one day is some going! Well Done, it looks fabulous!! love the 25th page with Maddie's reactions to the gifts! lol! I'm still working on my JYC... I just kept notes during the season as I knew I would not have time to scrap as well...I aim to finish it by end of January. x