Monday 11 January 2016

Week Two

Week two was all about going back to the grindstone!  Here are the highlights:

I started the week by jumping out of bed and doing some Zumba!
I didn't have any luck at bingo :(
I packed Christmas away :(
We had a break in the rain!
Dirty pudding :)
Maddie was cold so my crochet mood blanket got put to good use, this was the first time I'd swaddled her in 21 years :)
I went to the funeral of my lovely neighbour and was honoured to be asked to do a reading.
Afterwards there was an amazing Celebration of Life for him.
I popped in to see my niece Alice to wish her a happy birthday :)
I had a minuscule win at bingo but a win's a win!
I spent Sunday scrapping :)
Before watching the sun set :)
Now it's Monday and I'm back at work where we are so busy it makes my head spin....not really, I love a bit of pressure :)

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

7 comments:

Virginia said...

Great positives for the week, glad you were able to celebrate the life of your neighbour too!

How early are you doing zumba in a morning and is it the DVD and is it any good?

Sian said...

It's lovely to see the mood blanket being put to such good use.

Becky said...

I am in awe of you doing Zunpmba before work! Lovely to see the mood blanket being used. Have a good week :)

Sandra said...

Oh Jo what an honour.

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

How lovely to see your beautiful blanket put to such good use.

Melissa said...

Sounds like a nice week! That pudding looks yummy and the blanket is beautiful and looks so cozy!

Alison said...

Nice to see the mood blanked being used! Xx