Wednesday 10 May 2017

It's back!!! Five Favourites January

Recently I filed away a huge pile of layouts that had been building up over the past year!  I thought it would be a quick job but it actually took over 2 hours! 

Finding the correct album for the corresponding year on the layout and then finding the correct gap in the album was a real pain :(
One thing that was really easy though was filing away the layouts I'd done from my Five Favourites project.  Five layouts a month, all done in order, all stacked in order, 10 minutes and it was job done :)
It made me realise that I need to continue with the project.  I've still been selecting five favourite photos each month but I haven't been sharing them and I think that's where the problem lies. 
When I share the photos on my blog at the start of the month it makes me ensure the layouts are finished and ready to share by the end of the month.
So here are my five favourites from way back in January, I'll be sharing February's photos next week and then trying to get all 10 layouts done by the end of the month! Wish me luck :)

Thanks for stopping by and if you do the Five Favourites project then let me know :)
Jo xx

3 comments:

Virginia said...

Oh good luck, I've just discovered that my lack of crafting is as a result of not getting photos printed - unfortunately i now have a huge amount to go through!

Sian said...

Hurray! I'm delighted to see its return.

Becky said...

They are great photos. Looking forward to seeing them scrapped and to seeing you get caught up! Well done on getting the other pages filed away!