Monday 22 May 2017

Week Twenty And I Got My Stitch On!

The year is going too quickly and week twenty is over already, here are the highlights:

The rain didn't stop me going for a walk in my lunch break!
And it was still raining when I finished my swim in the evening!
Zumba was brilliant and VERY hot!
I had a practise run with my sewing machine and made this headband :)
I lost 3lbs this week and it made dirty pudding taste all the sweeter :)
I had a giggle with Alice, she taught me that catastrophe means a big disaster!
I went to the Charter Fair in Cheam Village.
I had a very naughty dinner at bingo!
The weather was so lovely I actually wore my shorts!
I had a snuggle with Rufus :)
I thought about cutting the grass but then decided I couldn't possibly get rid of all the daisies :)
And finally I made myself a pair of pyjama bottoms!
It's been a really lovely week and I'm looking forward to what the next seven days brings.

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

9 comments:

Becky said...

You look so pretty in that scarf! Really shows off your slim face. Happy for you that you can now start making your own clothes again. I love daisies too and they are a great excuse not to cut the grass aren't they lol!

Sian said...

That's one pretty foxy looking hairband!

Anne B said...

You are an inspiration. I've been iffmolan for nearly couple months - moving out of our house, staying with friends, weekend away, two weeks holiday tomorrow just has been impossible to stay on track. Feel my clothes getting tighter. Moving into new house on Isle of Wight when we get back and we plan to get back to our healthy way of eating then. Hope I don't find I have put on too much!!

Anne B said...

Off plan

dokdok said...

เลเซอร์หน้าใส เป็นอีกหนึ่งสิ่งใหม่ทางความสวยสดงดงามที่ช่วยฟื้นฟูผิวหนังที่แห้งด้าน บริเวณใบหน้าหมองคล้ำให้กลับมาแจ่มใสมองเบิกบานใจ ผ่องใสภายในเวลาอันรวดเร็วทันใจ นับว่าเป็นทางลัดความสวยสดงดงามที่กำลังเป็นที่นิยมสูง ช่วยเอาใจใส่ผิวให้ขาวกระจ่างขาวใส จากการลดลางเลือนริ้วรอยจุดด่างดำได้อย่างมีคุณภาพ

เลเซอร์หน้าใส
เลเซอร์ลดริ้วรอย
เลเซอร์รอยสิว

stevejordon said...

Amazon Gift Card is the largest online retailer in the world. Today, Amazon sells the variety of products ranging from Electronics, Toys, Furniture, Apparel, Jewelry etc.

Tatiana-Oscar Leon said...

I have been searching to find comfort or effective procedure and finally, I found. The information you have posted is very useful. You can also check Eshop Codes.

loda lasan said...

Your blog is very absolutely fantastic! A great deal of great information.Thank you very much. Your website really very helpful for me.i will again visit your new blog. Skindex

Alexander Milton said...

This is very inspirational and helpful all those who is fitness freak. Thank you for sharing this with us.
You can also follow our page Earn free robux