Monday 8 May 2017

Week Eighteen Included A Night Out WIth My Girl

A week that starts with a Bank Holiday is always a good one, here are the highlights:

We were very lucky to have a sunny day down in Bournemouth :)
So me and Paul went for a lovely walk along the beach with a pit stop for lunch!
In the evening I had a little win at bingo :)
Me and Maddie went to the cinema to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2, it was amazing!
I went on a 6 mile walk after work on Wednesday!
I had such a naughty weekend food wise so I made sure I was extra good for the rest of the week, this meant I had a maintain and enjoyed my dirty pudding :)
Saturday was crop day and I had a great time :)
Then I had a trim, I've decided to grow my hair again because I love the process of growing out the layers :)
In the evening I went to bingo where we were all given this cute pirate pug, Maddie has called it Petunia!
After bingo I decided to file away some layouts, I thought it would be a quick job but it took over 2 hours! It was great to look back over the layouts I'd created and made me realise that I need to start doing my five favourites again each month.
I also gave my stash a good sort out so didn't go to bed until well after midnight!
On Sunday morning I was up and out early getting my 10,000 steps done!
Then I spent the rest of the  morning scrapping and catching up with Bull.
It really was a day of two halves, the morning was cold with spots of rain and the afternoon was warm and sunny enough to read in the garden!
Alfie was tired out after running around playing with his ball!
And that massive stash sort out really got me excited about scrapping again so I created this layout :)
The rest of the evening was spent with feet up, sock knitting and watching TV.

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

3 comments:

Sian said...

I always enjoy your five favourites. Good job on putting all those layouts away: I know I need to buy more albums before I can do the same thing, so you've inspired me to go looking.

Have a great week Jo

My Little World said...

Your blog has inspired me to do a weekly round up on mine - thank you! I also need to sort out a pile of layouts, most are complete but some still need a bit of journalling. Oh well a job for next weekend I think.

Have a great week.

Jane x

Virginia said...

Looks like a fabulous week! Loving the layout!