Monday 15 May 2017

Week Nineteen Was Workout, Workout, Workout!

Another week has gone by far too quickly, here are the highlights:

After a break of four weeks it was great to get back in the pool again!
It was also great to be back at Zumba after a two week break :)
The weather has been gorgeous :)
On Wednesday, after a full day at work, I cut the grass
And then went on a six mile walk!
I got my scrapping mojo back and did a Christmas layout!
I saw this little cutie :)
I gained two and a half pounds this week but I know this is because I've started exercising again so I'm not too worried.  I won the raffle so it wasn't all bad :)
Dirty pudding tasted great as usual :)
I had a training day at work on Friday so couldn't go on my normal lunch time walk so I went after work instead:
On Saturday I couldn't get out for a walk at all so made use of my mini trampoline :)
I spent a lovely afternoon scrapping and watching the last ever Gilmore Girls :)
In the evening I went to bingo with the girls but, as usual, I didn't have a win :(
Sunday morning I went for a lovely walk over the golf course.
In the afternoon I marked out a pattern for some pyjama bottoms I'm making...
...then I cut the fabric, great progress really because I've been threatening to make them for over a year!
The sun was really shining so I headed outside for a coffee and a read
While Alfie played with his ball :)
And then the sun went down and it was time to grab my knitting and watch TV while Alfie had a snooze :)
Now another week has started and I'm wondering if I'll have a completed pair of pyjama bottoms by the end of it!

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

2 comments:

Sian said...

Gah! Where do you get your energy from?! ( I know, I know, you're going to say that the exercise gives you more energy lol..)

I hope you do get your sewing done. I'm looking forward to seeing it finished.

My Little World said...

Go you!! You have done amazing......

Jane x