Monday 29 May 2017

Week Twenty One Included A Beach Visit

Week twenty one was a hot one, here are the highlights:

It was great to get in the pool after a really hot day in the office!
Zumba was not so cooling :)
I wore a dress to work and thought it was time to do a little comparison to see how far I've come!
My sister Jessica turned 40!
And the kids stole the sweets from the top of her cake :)
I lost 2.5lbs and enjoyed dirty pudding :)
I love this cherry dress so much and I'm so pleased that Paul was able to alter it so it fits my new, slimmer figure :)
I went to see this pretty girl :)
We had a trip to Hobbycraft and wherever he goes he has to try a hat on :)
I had some amazing salted caramel cake!
I finished a pair of mutant socks made out of left over yarn :)
I had a little tipple :)
And worked on my Moreland blanket while catching up with Line of Duty.
We had some amazing lightening storms during the night but the sun came out during the day and it was a really great weekend :)
Now a new week has started and for me it started in the worst possible way hearing that one of my best friends has passed away :(

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

1 comment:

Becky said...

So sorry to hear about your friend. Thoughts are with you xx