Wednesday 6 January 2010

Snow Day!

Woke up this morning at 7, looked out of the window, saw the heavy snow fall and went straight back to bed....no school for Maddie today!  Found out at 7:50 that the school was still open, some very hardy teachers there, but it was too late to get ready and start shovelling snow so we've had a snow day.


It all looks so lovely but I hate the thought of having to drive in it.  It's been snowing almost all day now so we might be heading for another snow day tomorrow.

The past few nights I've been busy working on a cardigan. It's so cold here that I can't wait to get it finished.



I'm just working on the sleeves now and then I'll be able to sew it up and show it off.  Hopefully it'll be finished by the weekend.

I'm still trying to get the hang of crochet, it's going ok but I just need to practice, practice, practice!

Going to snuggle under the blanket on the sofa now with a good film and my knitting!



No comments: