Wednesday 30 March 2011

Wet Wednseday

I think we may have already had our summer here because it's been cold, grey and a bit wet since the weekend.

So, I was sitting in the office today feeling a little bit down when my friend emailed me this, it really brought a smile to my face and I think it's just so cute. I was also quite surprised that Paul didn't suggest it was a picture of me in the shower when I showed him!:
I'm afraid I can't give credit where it's due because I don't know its origins but, if somebody does then let me know and I'll make sure they get a mention.

I have very nearly finished my long list of chores for the evening so I'm hoping to get a bit creative with this:
The title has been in my head for a few days now so I'm just gonna build from that, if you're lucky I might actually have it finished in a few weeks!

Happy Wednesday
Jo x

4 comments:

Winnie said...

Sorry to hear you're having bad weather. It isn't much better over here! Love the elephant picture, very summery! LOL Can't wait to see what you make.

Sandra said...

I giggled out loud at that comment Jo ... so glad no one was here LOL. That photo so made me smile. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for such great photos of Paul.

And don't worry, summer is meant to be this weekend :)

Melissa said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog this week. That is a wonderfully happy elephant photo! Have fun with those creative supplies.

Allycat x said...

Love the elephant - he's part of the Jungle Cruise in Adventureland at Disney parks!