This morning I finally had a bit of time to craft and I caught up....a bit....on the Explore class. I made my playbook:
Now I found out this week that I had received this:
Gemma and I am honoured and delighted to accept it. I now have to share 7 facts about me, it was hard though just to narrow it down to 7! :)
1. I have only one phobia, I hate receiving post!
2. When I was younger I trained with the Olympic swimming team and had coaching from Duncan Goodhew.
3. I love to make people laugh and would really like to write a book or a sitcom.
4. I have an IQ of 197 but I can't spell :)
5. I love a dare...saying no more :)
6. I love the rain, I love watching it, walking in it and listening to it.
7. Even with my rotund (yes I know it's shrinking) frame I can do the splits and get my feet behind my head :)
Now to pass the award on and these are all lovely ladies with great blogs:
Alison at Life in the Slow Lane
Sandra at I Love....All Things Pretty
Lynn at Crafty Pin Pin's Corner
Winnie at Winnitude
Ali at An Altered Life
Fiona at Staring at the Sea
Michelle at Scraps of Me
Now I'm off to scrap and watch TV. I was meant to mow the lawn today, which is a foot high, but as I've burnt out the motors of two mowers and my mum's is locked in a shed with a missing key I'm taking it as a sign to just let the grass grow :)
Have a great weekend
15 hours ago