Sunday 25 September 2011

It's Been a Busy One

I have been a very busy bee this weekend and now I feel exhausted, but happy.

I've been co-hosting a mini cyber crop weekend for the mighty, mighty Red Ribbons team  over on UKScrappers.  It has been so much fun and I think a lot of people have enjoyed it, which is what it's all about.

I have also been down to see Paul, which was lovely.  While I was down that neck of the woods I went to see Sarah at S J Crafts open day.  It was great to be able to stroke some papers and even better when Paul bought me some of the My Mind's Eye 12 Days of Christmas papers and some gorgeous Jenny Bowlin Chalkboard alphas :)  To make up for me dragging him to look at stash he then dragged me round the county looking for cars!

I did manage a couple of layouts while I was with Paul.  For the special Red Ribbons weekend, Shimelle very kind designed us out own special Starting Point. She has hidden it on her blog so I'm not going to link it from here because it's a special thing for our fun weekend, here's my layout though:
I used the Pink Paislee, Hometown Summer papers and the embellishments from the August Sarah's Cards Kit.
I'll save the other layout for another time because now I'm just about to hope back over to UKScrappers and upload another challenge.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you've had a great weekend.
Jo x

8 comments:

Alison said...

Sounds as though you've had a fabby weekend..how kind of Shimelle to provide you with one of her Starting Points-I'm loving them by the way! Love what you've done with it!
Alison xx

My not so simple life said...

sounds like a great weekend! Love the layout too. :)

dragonllew said...

Great layout it was lovely to meet you yesterday.
Jenny x

Sandra said...

It has been a great weekend, hasn't it :) really loving what you've done Jo

Lou said...

A lovely fresh layout! Lucky you to go to Sarah's open day yesterday.

Sian said...

That does sound like a busy, scrap filled weekend! I think I need to check out those Christmas papers. I like the sound of those

Lisa-Jane said...

This is lovely! Really well balanced and great colours. And how lovely to have met SJ and bought some new stash!

Ali said...

gorgeous colours and layers, glad you had a good weekend, and love what you did with the starting point.