Saturday 9 June 2012

Back From my Blog Break

I had a little break from blogging, mainly because I've been so busy but now I'm back!

I've had a great couple of weeks, spent lots of time with Maddie and Paul and really enjoyed the Jubilee weekend.

Despite the bad weather we did go to a lovely garden party:
We were lucky to only have a couple of showers during the day:

But we didn't let it spoil the fun and dancing:
Even Paul got in the party spirit:
During the long bank holiday we watched lots of films at home and at the cinema and I even managed to get some scrapping done!
More pictures from our trip to America and another gap in my albums filled.
I used my favourite paper range of all time, Lilly Bee Buttercup.

Now I'm rested and ready to catch up on blog reading.  I hope your weekend is restful and fun.

Thanks for popping in
Jo xx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really like the colours and circles on your layout. What fun you had at your garden party.

Alison said...

looks like a fun party...and the colours and row of circles on your LO look fab!
Alison xx

Lorna said...

Glad you made it to one Jubilee party after ours was rained off. I love your layout - I love those Lily Bee papers - is that the sketch.

Thanks again for my umbrella paper - you star!

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Those papers are gorgeous. Love the colours and the chevrons. Glad you had fun at the garden party.
Fi xx

Lisa-Jane said...

I've not seen these papers before but I love them too! Its a totally fabulous layout, did you use a sketch? Its such a perfect balance of patterns and placement.

Sian said...

It certainly looks as if the rain didn't dampen your spirits one little bit!

I'm loving the circles on your layout too. And I totally agree - the papers are lovely

My not so simple life said...

looks like a great weekend. :) Love the layout too :)