I hope the New Year has started well for you. It did for us as this picture, taken at one minute past midnight, shows:
This week, well the three days at work, have gone so slowly. I feel like it's been the longest working week ever and I'm sure I'm not the only one. It has given me time to think about New Year's resolutions and what I would like to achieve this year and I thought by sharing I would have more chance of reaching my goals so here goes:
1. I want to manage my free time better.
2. I want to take more photos.
3. I want to read more - I'm using Good Reads to help with this.
4. I want to visit different places and have more days out.
5 I want to use the stash I have, especially the buttons I collect!
6. I want to join in with more challenges that I see in blogland.
7. I want to continue to lose weight.
8. I want to put myself first more.
I think I should be able to reach my goals, nothing is out of my reach there and if I sort out number 1 first then I shouldn't have a problem with the rest.
I hope you all had a good Christmas and a jolly New Year.
See you Sunday for Sian's Storytelling Sunday, can't wait.
Thanks for stopping by
7 minutes ago