I'm still working on my version of Project Life. The photos I'm currently scrapping are from the winter and, considering the state of the weather here at the moment, I really don't feel like I'm that far behind!
It's been cold, windy and wet which is very similar to the weather we were having back at the beginning of February:
1. We had an unexpected afternoon off of work because the computers weren't working.
2. I finally took a picture of the artwork Maddie draws on my office whiteboard!
3. We spent a lot of time chilling and snuggled in front of the fire.
4. The dogs wouldn't let me forget it was dinner time!
5. My handsome Alfie :)
6. I had nice food, naughty food and very naughty food. It was the crop birthday and we had a lovely cake.
7. A picture of us both wearing our glasses, it doesn't happen often because mine are just for VDU work.
So all in all a very quiet and boring week but still worth the effort of getting it in my album.
I have started week seven and I guess I'd better get a wiggle on and get it finished :)
Hope you're having a great week.
Thanks for stopping by
11 hours ago