Monday 10 March 2014

Week Ten!

Here we are, another week gone by and I'm about to share the high and lows from last week.

Firstly though I must confess that I start Monday morning by stealing a date marker from Sandra over at I Love All Things Pretty.  She's so good at stuff like this and I am rubbish at it :)
Last Monday I woke up with a headache, after a day in the office it turned in to a full blown migraine and I had lost the site in my right eye, look at the state of me!
I got some of this popcorn at a bargain price, if you haven't tried it then do, the salt and sweet flavour is amazing and it's a pretty healthy snack.
We had some fantastic weather, X marks the spot :)
Maddie denies chewing a pen but I think the blue stain on her lip tells a different story, it was there ALL day!
It was pancake day and we both enjoyed a couple, or three, each. We're lemon and sugar girls all the way :)
I sit next to a 'feeder' at work and he kindly brought these in for me to try. They were lovely but it's no wonder I'm not losing weight.
Look how he's holding her hand, it melts my heart:
And look how he loves to lay with on me :)
I won the raffle again at Slimming World, it's getting a bit embarrassing now!
I got this lovely cup at a charity auction.  I have tarot cards, a crystal ball and I collect cups so there was no way I could let this pass me by.
It was World Book Day so I shared a 'Shelfie' of my bookshelf.  I love books and so does Maddie, what's not to love really.
We went out for our weekly coffee at lunchtime, I'm so glad this has become a regular thing again.
At the end of the week I had a friend over for 'choosing tea'.  Basically I just laid lots of lovely food out and we chose the things we wanted, it's our favourite kind of tea.
On Saturday I went to the Guildford crop and shared last years Project Life with the lovely Ruth :)
Yesterday saw me on the honey and lemon. I think I might be allergic to Mondays so start feeling a bit poorly on a Sunday!
I had to have this little red velvet cupcake to try and make me feel better.
The weather at the weekend was so lovely that the ground in the garden is finally drying out and these beauties are showing their lovely faces.
And this boy is just loving spending these dry, sunny days in his garden.
Today I look like Rudolf with my bright red nose :(

I hope you had a lovely weekend and start to the week.

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

7 comments:

Lou said...

those creme egg biscuits were a hit! Lucky Ruth, enjoying your PL pages x

My not so simple life said...

Love reading your round ups and seeing photos of your handsome boy :)

furrypig said...

oh dear I am so un-photogenic Jo! I have spent the last couple of days trying to plan the start to my project life album as I was totally inspired by yours... it was wonderful and I am so grateful that you brought it to the crop! May I 'have' that photo to use in my PL album?

Sandra said...

LOL ... I laughed when I saw my instagram picture on your blog Jo LOL. I love seeing this round up of your week, I know it wasn't a great one for you with your head though :(

I must say your PL album is amazing. I really really enjoyed looking through it. You've done an amazing job.

Sian said...

Lots of good stuff in this post. Apart from the migraine, of course :( You know you've got my sympathy with that one!

I love popcorn. Really love it.

Lisa-Jane said...

Oh my! I had a migraine yesterday and I still can't quite focus out of my left eye but you did look so poorly! I hope you are all better now xx

Alison said...

Catching up as usual!..lovely to see Ruth cropping up in your pics...hope you're feeling better by now
Alison xx