Tuesday 29 December 2015

Weeks Fifty One & Fifty Two

The last couple of weeks have passed in a blur, I'm sure it's been the same for everyone though!  Here are the highlights:

Work was busy but there was still time for the odd selfie :)
I got some new trainers ready for a fitter me in the New Year!
I wore a Santa hat while manning the pay station at  slimming :)
I enjoyed dirty pudding :)
Our fortnight off work started :)
We went to my work's Christmas party :) I got way too drunk!
We celebrated a friend's daughter's birthday :)
A much needed red cup!
We said goodbye to my brother Jamie when he went back to Thailand just before Christmas :(
I spent a lot of time with my boy :)
I had a major clear out of the kitchen cupboards!
We watched our favourite Christmas film :)
I was gutted when my self stripping wool had a join in it that messed the pattern up, I didn't think there was anyway I'd get this present finished in time for Christmas :(
I took my niece on a train trip :)
To visit Santa!!!
Alfie loved watching Elf as much as me and Maddie did :)
Me and Maddie baked mince pies and snickerdoodles :)
Santa came :)
The socks did get finished and were very much appreciated :)
We had too much chocolate!
And spent time relaxing :)
We had a great night with friends playing a kazoo game :)
And I really enjoyed my one and only Christmas drink!
I had a lovely, quiet Christmas with a little bit of noise thrown in and now I'm really looking forward to seeing in the New Year.

I hope you had a great Christmas, thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

3 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like you had a great couple of weeks. Thanks for sharing these recaps every week - I really enjoy reading them. Looking forward to spending 2016 with you and your blog :). Happy New Year!

Sandra said...

What a perfect Christmas. I've loved these posts, really loved them and I'm in awe of you with your slimming world achievements, I dread to weigh myself at the moment, I feel I've eaten my body weight in chocolate lol. I'll be back blogging soon and may just show a present that had me with tears in my eyes xxxx

Lizzy Hill said...

Looks like you had a really lovely Christmas. I ADORE that 'paw to foot' photo.... you GOTTA scrap that one!!! And also, the sock knitting. MOVE OVER Sian, eh??!!!!! Hope your 2016 is fabulous. Lovely to 'meet' you this year. I'm so glad I pop on over and see what you & your DD have been up to!!!! BTW....I'm 'dog sitting' atm. So have 2 in the house. I LOVE it!! And our Wally is not tooooo jealous, which is great! Bit hard for him being the 'only child'. I mean DOG!!!