Monday 8 August 2016

Week Thirty Two

Week thirty two was another active one, here are the highlights:

I went for a mile long swim after work and enjoyed a cup of my favourite coffee after :)
Zumba was cancelled again so the group went for a lovely 3.5 mile walk instead :)
Alfie really didn't want me to administer his ear drops so tried to hide his head in the sofa
My Wednesday walk with Jo took a different route so we could have a go at the local outdoor gym
And I had a quick go at hopscotch :)
Maddie's 7 month old laptop died on Saturday but luckily our IT guy at work managed to fix it and save all of her data.  She didn't get it back until Wednesday so she had a nightmare few days without it!
I popped out for a break at work and bumped into my friend and old boss Lauren, it was a lovely surprise :)
All of my hard work paid off with a great loss at slimming!
And it made dirty pudding taste all the sweeter :)
I was up early on Friday morning so had a jog on my trampoline while watching an old episode of Citizen Smith :)
On Friday evening I went on a road trip to see Paul :)
We were up and out early getting some bits and pieces done on Saturday
So we could enjoy the afternoon at the beach :)
And spend some time in the Lower Gardens people watching :)
Sunday was a lazy day.
And then I was back home with my boy!
I'm hoping that this week will be just as lovely and I am so looking forward to Team GB winning lots of gold medals at the Rio Olympics :)

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

5 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh! Poor Alfie.....& you went and GOT YOUR CAMERA...heeheee! Bet you laughed at him, too;)!!! Lovely week again...go you with the weight loss. It's really happening in a BIG way atm! Must be all that lovely summer weather;) And as for Team GB....well, they gotta catch up with us Aussies!!!!

Sian said...

You have so much energy! I'm glad the computer got sorted..going without is a very weird experience these days

Anonymous said...

You are always soooooo busy and do so much in a week. Hope Alfie's ears are getting better.

Barbara Eads said...

You are doing so well with all of that exercising---you deserve a nice loss! I cannot imagine swimming for a mile. I don't know how long that would be. It sounds like being active was the main objective of your week. What an inspiration you are!

Sandra said...

I honestly don't know how you fit so much into your week. I know a few that could take inspiration from you xxx