Friday 30 June 2017

Week Twenty Five Included Some Fire Fighting!

Week twenty five was another good one, here are the highlights:

On one of the hottest days of the year my boy decided that the best place to have a lie down was right on top of me!
I popped in to see my brother and ended up grabbing the hose when the fence behind his shed caught fire! Once the flames were out Oliver took charge of the hose while I checked the inside of the shed.
In the extreme heat I still went to Zumba!
I enjoyed sitting in the garden and watching the sun set :)
I went on a very nice 6 mile walk after work :)
Sarah popped in to see my boy and sent me this picture showing how much he loves her :)
I lost 2 and a half pounds and enjoyed my dirty pudding :)
I went on a road trip to see this pretty girl :)
And enjoyed a cold drink :)
We went to the pub on the beach to have a cool beer :)
I made this little dress for Alice, there are lots of little errors in it but it was my first attempt :)
We went for a lovely walk along the beach on Sunday :)
And I earnt this badge.  I'd joined a challenge to walk 1000 miles in 2017 and I've already done it so now I'm going to try for 2017 miles in 2017 :)
We went to a gorgeous hotel for an amazing Sunday lunch!
And then it was time to go home and get ready for the week ahead.

I hope you're having a great week and thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Well done on the sewing, that looks lovely. I'm definitely going to try the pjs soon