Sunday 14 February 2010

Weekend's Almost Over

I had a really busy week this week. I went for a job interview on Wednesday, got a call on Thursday to say I'd got the job and then started work on Friday,  that's the way to do it!.  I know that I'm going to miss walking Alfie in the park every morning but I know he'll be fine at home, as long as he has my bed to lay on....the cheeky monkey socks.  Still need to iron out a few problems about getting home in my lunch break to see him but I'm sure it will work itself out somehow.

I did manage to get a LO done in the week:


It's one of my favourite views, from the Portland Heights Hotel.  Maddie was wearing a beautiful dress with pretty pink satin flowers layed into denim.  I thought she looked beautiful but she confessed to me when she saw the LO, 8 years after the picture was taken, that she hated the outfit!





I loved the flowery overlay.  It's another LO from the January Sarah's Card's Kit, it's been my favourite kit so far and I really love what I've achieved from it.

I need to get a challenge LO done today, cook dinner, have a nice soak in the bath and do some homework ready for my first full week back at work.  Luckily it's half term so I've got a bit of time to get into the swing of things before adding the school run to the mix, wish me luck.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Not that I want to say I told you so ... but I did LOL. So happy you got the job :)

Another stunning layout from you, that overlay is just amazing.