Monday 3 January 2011

On A Roll

Well I certainly am on a roll this year, I managed another layout today!!!

I started a Book of Me last year and found a photo of me with two of my oldest friends, Clare and Allison.  We met on the first day of high school and have remained friends ever since.  The photo of us together was taken in December 1990 and we were probably on our way out to bingo........nothing changes!
The title is one of my favourite Bette Midler songs and I thought it was great for this layout and the past 28 years we've spent together.  I used a Gottacraft kit and thought the already black and white photos were perfect for it.

Last year me and Maddie traipsed around London on an elephant hunt, we found lots and took hundreds of photos.  The one elephant that Maddie really wanted to find was Bobby the policeman, we found him in Hyde Park near Speaker's Corner.  I did this layout just before Christmas using a Gottacraft crop kit.  Now it's not often that I complete a layout at the Thursday evening crop but I had been working on my Journal Your Christmas album and all the pages were 6 x 6, doing a 12 x 12 was bliss!

Another song title for the title, maybe I'll do that once a month on my layouts during 2011.

I went to bingo tonight but as usual I didn't have a win.  I wasn't bothered though because it was a night out with my friends before we all head back to work tomorrow and resume our busy lives.

I have another layout ready to stick down so I might even surprise myself with another blog post tomorrow!

Take care
Jo x

2 comments:

Winnie said...

Love your LOs Jo, they look fab! Hope your mojo keeps up!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Great lo's Jo :)