Tuesday 2 April 2013

Been Oh So Busy

Well my blog was well and truly neglected in March, this was due to me well and truly getting my scrap on.

I said to a friend that I was going to challenge myself to complete 40 layouts in March and do all of the weekly challenges set on UKScrappers. I'm sure she thought I'd set my target too high but guess what?


I did it!!!


All 4 weekly challenges, 40 layouts in total completed and 57 photos scrapped!


I enjoyed using stencils and masks.


I loved diving into my scrap basket.


I used sketches.


I even dusted off my stamps!

I enjoyed it immensely and never felt I'd put too much pressure on myself. In fact I even had time for afternoon tea:


A few strolls to the beach:


And some hooking!


This month's challenge is to get caught up with Project Life!

I hope you had a great Easter.

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

14 comments:

Jo.C said...

That is an impressive pile of LOs. Well done and glad you have had time for tea :0) xx

yvette said...

Wow Jo, that is an amazing achievement! Don't think I could manage that in a year! They all look great as well. Well done you!

My not so simple life said...

wow you have been busy! Great layouts too

Jess said...

Blooming heck woman well done!!!

Barbara Eads said...

I love your layouts---but I mostly love your tea!!

susibee said...

Wow! congrats on making 40 layouts and the ones you have shown look lovely. On my retreat with a whole week of scrapping I only managed 10!

Your afternoon tea looked very delicious:)

Sue Jones said...

Wow that is an amazing thing to do -I couldnt do it in a million years!
Fab pages too and you managed to fit in other stuff :)

Lisa-Jane said...

That's amazing Jo, well done! What a wonderful pile you have to share with us now :-)

Alison said...

WOW!...I am super-impressed!! Glad. You had so much fun doing it
Alison xx

Claire said...

Blimey that is some serious scrappage! You go girl! Gorgeous layouts.
C xx

Sandra said...

And they're was me thinking you'd gone crazy ..... Or crazier lol. Great layouts Jo, really they are - amazing :).

Sheena said...

OM Goodness thats a lot of scrapping x
well done you xxx

Lisa said...

Great month and lots done too!! Well done Jo and a much deserved afternoon tea too :D

Lisa
xx

Sian said...

$0? That is absolutely amazing! I bet you now have a very satisfying space in your stash as well as having all those beautiful completed pages.