Tuesday 9 July 2013

That Was June

Well June was certainly a busy month and the weather was quite nice so instead of getting home from work and maybe doing a bit of blogging I went to sit in the garden with the dog!  Here are the highs and the lows from June:

Spent lots of time at work :(

Spent lots of time in the garden with the dog :)

Went to Frieda's tearoom for cake :)


Celebrated my niece's birthday :)


My grandad passed away at the age of 94 :(

I found the trousers I wore for my very first weigh in at Slimming World :)

I had an unexpected trip to Brighton when my brother completed the London to Brighton bike ride and his lift home let him down :)

I had the best strawberries I have ever tasted, they were so nice I had them for lunch every day for a week :)

I spent some time with this beautiful girl :)

Alfie decided to unpack my crop bag once I'd gone to bed :(

I had some delicious cherries, one of my favourite fruits :)

I got my three and a half stone award at Slimming World :)
 
 I treated myself to some lovely new stationary :)

It was Maddie's 19th birthday, where does the time go? :)

We went to London for the day with my mum :)

To watch The Chase being filmed, Micky Flanagan was one of the celebrities :)

I spent some time with smiley Alice :)

 And her brothers Jack and George :)

 And we ended the month with chocolate birthday cake for Maddie :)
 
 So the highs outweighed the lows but it was definitely a busy month!

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

6 comments:

Sian said...

Wow, that certainly was a month and a half.

I'm sorry for your loss..

..and glad that there were plenty of good things going on to help carry you through

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Hi Jo ~ Just wanted to pop over and thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog this morning. Thanks so much for that!

That was a really full month you had there! So sorry to hear you lost your grandfather. My grandma will be 93 in August and I worry about her health.

Congrats on your weight loss, and all of the other lovely things you have going on in your life at this time. xo

Lisa-Jane said...

Good grief, that WAS a busy month. Well done on your achievements Jo!

Anonymous said...

What a busy month and congratulations on the weight loss.

Alison said...

I hadn't realised that your Grandad had passed away so recently, Jo...I' sorry for your loss.

Well done on that weight loss though....so glad you found lots of high spots to help in your sadness!
Alison xx

Lou said...

well done with your weight loss x a lovely photo insight into your month x