Tuesday 16 July 2013

Week 7

Well I'm still working on Project Life and I am aware that I'm a bit behind but I am still enjoying it and there's no way I'm going to put pressure on myself and turn it into a chore!

Here's what I got up to in week seven way back in February:
We enjoyed pancakes.
For Lent I gave up having sugar in my tea and coffee.  I still haven't gone back to having sugar all the time, I have it for a treat now.
I had cuddles with Pippy and Alfie.
I went back to the gym!


After not seeing Paul for a whopping 74 days I finally got to see him 15 minutes before the end of Valentine's Day!
We had a great weekend with walks on the beach.
Afternoon tea at Frieda's.
We also enjoyed lots of bubbly!

Right here, right now I'm enjoying the sunshine and spending time outdoors when I'm not at work.  I figure there will be plenty of time for Project Life when the nights draw in and the wind is howling at the door.

Ooh, I've also added a bit more ink to me but I'll save that for another time :)

I hope you're enjoying the summer, long may it last.

Thanks for stopping by
Jo xx

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh Jo these look fabulous. You're right for not stressing over it, it's meant to be fun :)

Barbara Eads said...

Your pages came our really nice---and I agree, this project should be fun without pressure to keep up. Even if you don't do every week, you'll have enough to show a glimpse of your life!

Lisa-Jane said...

Looking forward to seeing your new ink!